- Fall Membership Pancake Breakfast - Saturday November 3rd 2018
Pancakes, sausage and beverages for Members compliments of DVPA, 8am to 10am on Saturday, November 3 at the North Ramp Wash Rack.
The DVPA Raffle is back! Win a case of oil, dinner at the Deer Valley Restaurant, or an AVGAS gift card. Must be present to win. There is no cost to DVPA members and $10 for non-members, but an annual membership is included in the $10 raffle/donation.
Ed Faron, our Airport Manager, will be present to share the status and proposed content of the new GA Handbook, the hanagar use policies for our airport. The recent changes in FAA policy on Hangar Use will bring some changes for DVT Tenants!
Your Board of Directors will be present to hear from you about your ideas to improve our airport.
We will have a number of aircraft on display, and we would like to see yours, too. Let us know so we have enough room.
- Unattended Battery Maintainers Approved! - August 25, 2017
- Safety and Security Reminder - All Deer Valley Airport users are reminded that the speed limit while driving on the ramp is 15 MPH and 25 MPH on the access roads.
Airport users are also reminded of the requirement to wait until entrance / exit gates are fully closed before driving away from the gate area.
Anyone speeding on the ramp or leaving the immediate vicinity of a gate before the gate fully closes is subject to having their access card de-activated.
Let's all work together to assure DVT is safe and secure.
- Phoenix TRACON Letter to Airmen December 2013
Northern Arizona Airspace Transfer
- Phoenix TRACON Letter to Airmen December 2012
- (709) 574-8609
The information in this brochure is furnished in an effort to improve communications, eliminate frequency congestion, prevent surface errors and provide all customers with the best service
- (408) 272-1311 - General Aviation Security Checklist
- DVPA NOTAM (NOtice To Active Members) Please make sure you add email@example.com to your address book and/or "whitelist" in your spam filter to allow this email to be received. If you are a DVPA member and have not received an issue of DVPA NOTAM, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and supply a current email address