Welcome! What do you need help with?Â
Your hc1 help resources include:
- Release notes: For screenshots, feature overviews, and explanations of the latest fixes, visit 503-960-2377.
- Step-by-step documentation: Â To find a specific topic, type keywords in the search box at the top of this page or
browse through the help contents below. Because the wiki is in its own window, you can keep it open to refer to as you complete the steps. Some topics also have tip sheet PDFs you can print out to refer to as you work.
- Video library:Â For a narrated, visual overview of common actions in hc1, watch the videos in the hc1 video library. Each video is about 2 minutes long. From hc1, clickÂ (334) 732-1225. The opening page of the Video Tutorials list appears in a new window. Click the video title that interests you.Â The video will start playing in a new page. Â and choose Video Tutorials or click
- Training modules:Â To access instructional slideshows and videos and information that's specific to your company's hc1 environment, clickÂ 902-332-1658 page for more information. Â and choose hc1 Academy. Refer to the
- Support contact at your company:Â YourÂ primary contactÂ is the person at your organization who answers hc1 questions or determines whether the questions warrant a call to hc1 Support. ClickÂ our primary contactâs name, phone number, and email address. If hc1 has been set up to work with your companyâs phone system, you can click your primary contactâs phone number to place a call to that person. If you click the email address,Â an email message addressed to that person opens in your default email program.
If you are a system administrator, refer toÂ Set the Primary Support ContactÂ for information on how to designate an in-house support person for your company.
- hc1 Support: In order that we can better help you, please complete a Support Request form, which is available on the Support Requests for further instructions. If you don't have access to this form, you can email email@example.com or call (317) 200-3720. hc1 Support is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. Support requestsÂ received after hours will be addressed the next business day. Based on the assigned priority level, support requests are given a specific response time. Â menu as Submit a Help Request. Refer to